But after experiencing the tour de force of Beyoncé’s 60-minute visual album, I drank her Lemonade. An old school soul album in many ways despite its many contemporary flourishes. While I do not write as much anymore, you will still find the occasional article on the site wi... For the best experience possible, we and our partners collect usage information and use cookies to show you relevant advertising. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 2, 2018. Written by about a squillion people but the quality never drops and the lyrics are great, a Beyonce album that is emotionally moving !!!!! #LEMONADE The Visual Album Is available now on iTunes, Amazon and TIDAL. Read about Koenig’s involvement here and FJM’s here. The case that I received that held it was horrible...I was worried that with all the broken pieces and cracks around the CD would damage the CD...thank God it did not. Beyoncé’s Lemonade is a revelation from the superstar pop artist, a clear step above any studio album she did before it. Learn more about the program. If you're anything like me, seeing the full, raw, emotional glory that was Beyoncé's premiere of her visual album Lemonade on HBO over the weekend may have made you start contemplating whether Tidal just might be worth the $9.99 a month price of admission. I like most of the songs and enjoyed the visual DVD which was more than just a compilation of music videos but rather a full fledged visual presentation. accessibility of any particular Web page on our website, please contact us at accessibility@highsnobiety.com Selects sponsored September 16, 2020. I am sure she has started a trend and more singers will be producing work of a similar nature which will only benefit the listeners and viewers. Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2020. The album tells a story, not necessarily hers, but one most women can relate to. UPDATE: You can now buy the album on iTunes. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 12, 2016. An old school soul album in many ways despite its many contemporary flourishes. It is a conceptual project based on every woman's journey of self knowledge and healing. Watch LEMONADE, video video by Beyoncé on TIDAL. The singer sends a strong message about political issues, as well as personal issues out there with this new project, having included home video footage of her father and family, her wedding with JAY Z, her pregnancy, her daughter Blue Ivy, and other personal moments of her life. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I am the founder of Highsnobiety.com. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + No Import Fees Deposit & $9.98 Shipping to Netherlands. A very moody and memorable album, with favourites including 'All Night', 'Love Drought', and 'Pray You Catch Me'. Please And the film is the perfect combination of music and poetry. TIDAL is the first global music streaming service with high fidelity sound, hi-def video quality, along with expertly curated playlists and original content — making it a trusted source for music and culture. And maybe this album lacks vocal acrobatics of Beyoncé's previous albums but the content, both lyrical and musical more than makes up for it. Within the variety there’s a certain purposeful flow as you make you make your way through the tracks; an emotional trail of a black woman that, whatever connection is alleged to the artist’s real life, feels real in its anger, sweetness, sadness. In most cases, items shipped from Amazon.com may be returned for a full refund. Mike drop, she wins, winning!!! Every track is good, but I especially like the sassy and playful track SORRY (which is definitely not sorry! regularly about similar products without prior explicit consent. Nothing here is overtly mainstream, and she manages to keep the tone of the album cohesive. More details can be found in our Privacy Policy. She also gave us a look see at that hot sauce in her bag: It's a bat. But Tidal, by comparison, is $9.99 a month after a free trial month, and you also get access to tons of other cool music. She had the last word. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the The first music service that combines the best High Fidelity sound quality, High Definition music videos and expertly Curated Editorial. Also, Jay Z is a total dog and I am so mad at him if the rumors are true, but if Yoncé has forgiven him, then that just has to be good enough for the rest of us, I suppose. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. I have watched and listened to this video a dozen times and she is incredible and works quite hard. “This is your final warning,” she says in a moment of unnerving calm. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 25, 2017. Through tears, even Beyoncé has to summon her inner Beyoncé, roaring, “I’ma keep running ’cause a winner don’t quit on themselves.” This panoramic strength–lyrical, vocal, instrumental, and personal–nudged her public image from mere legend to something closer to real-life superhero.Every second of Lemonade deserves to be studied and celebrated (the self-punishment in “Sorry,” the politics in “Formation,” the creative enhancements from collaborators like James Blake, Robert Plant, and Karen O), but the song that aims the highest musically may be “Don’t Hurt Yourself”—a Zeppelin-sampling psych-rock duet with Jack White. We use MailChimp for sending and measuring the performance of our newsletter. Truly, is there anything Beyoncé can't do? "Lemonade" is the best Beyoncé album. Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2017. I loved the whole album. It's Beyoncé, so there were higher expectations for this album and I felt that these expectations were all reached! A very moody and memorable album, with favourites including 'All Night', 'Love Drought', and 'Pray You Catch Me'. HBO was the first place to share LEMONADE in its entirety while viewers watched on in anxious awe. I reccomend this album, Beyonce did some great work on this one, Loved the CD Only the Casing that Held the CD, Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2020. On Saturday night, Tidal promoted itself as the only place where listeners could access “Lemonade” and it’ll still be the only streaming service to offer the album. That's rhetorical, because of course not. We will of course keep you posted. Well, this was a fantastic album from start to finish, and it reinforced why she is such a household name. The album tells a story, not necessarily hers, but one most women can relate to. I never thought I would say that about Beyoncé. In my mind I feel she delivers soft melodies, a rock element, a country element in fact she touches on quite a few genres of music. Surprisingly fantastic, takes a few listens then Bam. An elderly woman’s voice cuts in: "I had my ups and downs, but I always find the inner strength to pull myself up,” she says. Twelve tracks, well thought out, each one distinct from the others, with many changes in tempo and style and a few surprising for the artist. Well, this was a fantastic album from start to finish, and it reinforced why she is such a household name. The visual album was also a nice addition to the already pleasing musical experience. AnCo’s credit is detailed here. King Bey continues her SLAY on the delectable LEMONADE visual album. Sold by DVD Overstocks and sent from Amazon Fulfillment. BUT....the cd was not in plastic and has small scratch on audio album and also had a horrible sticker on the back that leaves residue when i tried to get it off......i thought i was buying brand new for the price but its used! Watch LEMONADE, video video by Beyoncé on TIDAL. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime. Stream Beyoncé’s New Visual Album ‘Lemonade’ ... You Can Still Buy the fragment design x Nike Air Jordan 3 Here. access is sought, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you. It's just not possible. If someone had told me that I would end up buying a Beyonce recording a year ago I would have told them to go forth. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. I never thought I would say that about Beyoncé. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.