Tour due to tinnitus . Brian Setzer Tickets, 2020-2021 Concert Tour Dates | Ticketmaster October 8, 2020. Brian Robert Setzer is an American guitarist, singer and songwriter. Win Free Tickets! Brian Setzer Orchestra Christmas Extravaganza Tours | Azsxep . The three-time Grammy Award-winner, a rockabilly/swing icon and leader of The Brian Setzer Orchestra, is back with his first new studio Christmas album in 10 years. Joe Bonamassa (smokin’ guitarist), March 20-21, Paramount Theatre, Seattle. Brian Setzer Tickets . var sc_project=12339590; Watch live streams, get artist updates, buy tickets, and RSVP to shows with Bandsintown SiriusXM Presents The Brian Setzer Orchestra ‘s 15th Anniversary . Want to see Brian Setzer in concert? Theres some bluegrass flavor here, but its not a bluegrass album, as folk, Celtic, traditional pop and old-timey sounds are just as prevalent. They supported Brian Setzer and his Orchestra for a 28-date national Christmas Rocks tour that ran through December 21 in Seattle, WA. Find Brian Setzer tour dates and concerts in your city. Drove up to lake tahoe to finally get to see him and he wasn't there. After Holwerda relocated to Nashville, TN, Lowman followed in . You can find the list of Brian Setzer tour dates here. Songkick is the first to know of new tour announcements and concert information, so if your favorite artists are not currently on tour, join Songkick to track Brian Setzer and get concert alerts when they play near you, like 33739 other Brian Setzer fans. Hitting the road in support of the latest album, the first live tour dates begin in just a few short weeks. The destroyers weren't bad but i wouldn't of wasted my time or money if I thought Setzer wasn't there. Best tickets for the upcoming Brian Setzer concert tour 2020 are on sale. var sc_project=12397091; Your email address will not be published. Halloween Events For Kids In Cleveland 2020, 2020 Halloween Haunt The Viewing Kings Island, How Much Money Did Americans Spend On Halloween Candy In 2020, Halloween Events In Northern Michigan 2020. A high-profile tour with the Squirrel Nut Zippers had fallen apart spectacularly causing the group to be embraced by the same hipsters who were into Brian Setzer and the Squirrel Nut Zippers. He was never on the bill at all. Rejuvenated and full of life Brian owns the stage and oozes star quality with his enthralling guitar shredding which has the crowd up on their feet going wild. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.