The Polar Bears can be found at either of the shipwrecks in the Fort Baie Rouge area. Assassin's Creed: Rogue is an action-adventure game set between 1752 and 1971 and follows Shay Cormac, an Assassin-turned-Templar on his quest to hunt down Assassin's. You can find the Wolf pelts in the River Valley map(Get a few pelts you will need more later). Berserk Dart Efficiency 1 – You will need a Beaver Pelt and a Grey Wolf Pelt. The Black Wolves can be found in Or-Du-Nord in the River Valley(Fort Blanc area). The Narwhals are in the Fort Baie Rouge area of the North Atlantic map. The Elk I found in Couer-De-L’hiber on the Fort Blanc section of the map. Sleep Grenade Pouch 1 – More Killer Whales and Beaver Pelts for this one. For Beavers I went to Mont Saint Denis in the Fort La Croix area. For Wolves I went to Port Menier in the Fort Baie Rouge area. Is this free to play adventure worth checking out, or should you stick with something else? The Polar Bears can be found at either of the shipwrecks in the Fort Baie Rouge area. Killer Whales are stated right above this one. Should players climb aboard, or does this tale not…. Once you have the key, make your way over to the building marked with the warehouse icon and use the key on the glowing door. µ!IÌ#ib^—qÌÒ!N�ÔÌÄ�Û…Ğm%2!J±®ÂTˇ0Ù�×. Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Rogue Walkthrough.Here, you will find all the information you need for a 100% Sync Guide as well as information on all of … Health Upgrade 4 – You will need 2 Narwhal Tusks and 2 Black Wolf Pelts. Assassin's Creed Rogue: Official Game Guide is a 240 paged book, which was released alongside Assassin's Creed: Rogue on November 11, 2014. It tells mostly everything about Assassin's Creed: Rogue, including a walkthrough of all the sequences in the game, along with help with controls, side quests and a detailed analysis of all things inside the game. Assassin's Creed Rogue Hunting Challenge Guide, Assassin's Creed Rogue Renovation Location Guide, Assassin's Creed Rogue Blueprint Location Guide, Assassin's Creed Rogue Viking Sword Location Guide, Assassin's Creed Rogue Native Pillar Guide, How To Use The Crucifix In Phasmophobia – Prevent Ghost Hunting, Where To Find Gyozen’s Lost Scrolls & Oni Treasure In Ghost Of Tsushima Legends, How To Unlock All Classes In Ghost Of Tsushima Legends DLC, Assassin's Creed Rogue Guide: Crafting Guide, Assassin's Creed Rogue Guide: Hunting Challenges Guide. The Lynx is found in the North Atlantic and the Deer are in River Valley. Johnny Hurricane is the resident hardcore gamer here at Gamers Heroes. The Bears are in River Valley and the Shark is in the North Atlantic. Shrapnel Grenade Pouch 1 – You will need a Humpback Whale Skin and a Black Bear Pelt for this upgrade. Rogue is slated for release on early November. You can find the Killer Whales in the North Atlantic sea, use the map to find them. Rope Dart Pouch 1 – You will need 1 Grey Wolf Pelt to craft this item. The Whales are in the Ocean, Port La Joye and Fort Louis areas of the map. There is an objective in Phasmophobia that needs the Crucifix. Check out our review and…, A short interactive tale, Far Few Giants and De Fault The Night Fisherman tells of a fisherman, an Englishman, and a seascape draped in twilight. As stated above you can find Grey Wolves in Vallee Verte on the River Valley map. Èa•zdëíıfÕ™næ%î×ÕSÙ�áQZ=* ‡’ å/ •VõV�yãdêùÒ�µƒ«LU²/óíÙY7^ìŸç›|õ׺l BHx~~�zıQ#ıUıÑ�ˆ“¾ã�âiiô/İ H.ИKAÊ=IÜùç2¯�ÙªåÊM®U‹ ˆ\Ğ*‚{ƒº(†+ƒ«_Š¢Ù>ˆ¢Š=FÜ‹¡B™g Both of these are in the North Atlantic area. The Whales are in the Ocean, Port La Joye and Fort Louis areas of the map. This time around however, things are a little different for the series as we'll be taking on the role of an assassin turned Templar and get to view the clandestine war from a fresh set of eyes and a different viewpoint. Warehouses can be found in the following locations: Assassin's Creed Rogue takes us to 18th Century North America where we'll be braving the icy waters of the North Atlantic, the bustling streets of New York and the greenery of River Valley. I got Wolf Pelts at Vallee Verte in the Fort La Croix area of the map. Rope Dart Pouch 2 – You will need 2 Humpback Whale Skins and 2 more Grey Wolf Pelts. Shrapnel Grenade Efficiency 1 – This upgrade takes one Grey Wolf Pelt and one Shark Skin. Sharks are in the North Atlantic and Grey Wolves are in the River Valley. Arctic Explorer You need 3 Narwhal Tusks and 3 Polar Bear Pelts. Berserk Grenade Efficiency 2 – This one takes Elk Hides and Narwhal Tusks. Health Upgrade 2 – You will need 2 Artic Hare Pelts and 2 Canadian Lynx Pelts. Assassin's Creed Rogue takes us to 18th Century North America where we'll be braving the icy waters of the North Atlantic, the bustling streets of New York and the greenery of River Valley. I got my Fox Pelts in Vallee Verte in the Fort La croix are of the map. For Beavers I went to Mont Saint Denis in the Fort La Croix area. Assassin's Creed Rogue Guide: Renovation Location Guide, Assassin's Creed Rogue Guide: Blueprint Location Guide. Shrapnel Grenade Pouch 2 – This one takes 2 Elk Hides and 2 Narwhal Tusks. Assassin's Creed: Rogue is an upcoming Assassin's Creed game for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The Shark is in the Halifax area of the map. Hunting/Harpooning/Crafting - it's all in here. Every story mission (and how to get FULL Synch for each one!). You can actually just chase these and assassinate them also. Shrapnel Grenade Efficiency 2 – This upgrade takes 2 Black Bear Pelts and 2 Polar Bear Pelts. The Hare Pelts in Burgeo on the Fort Louis part of the map. Both of these are on the North Atlantic map. Elk are in the River Valley and Arctic Wolves are in the North Atlantic. Both of these are found in the North Atlantic map. Why not join us today? The Polar Bears are at the shipwrecks in the Fort Baie Rouge area. You can find Artic Foxes in Miramichi in the Port La Joye area. You should already have enough Wolf Pelts. The best source for honest game reviews, detailed guides and the latest happenings in the gaming industry. Sleep Grenade Efficiency 1 – You will need 1 Deer Hide and 2 Canadian Lynx Pelts. I got my Lynx Pelts in Nerepis on the Halifax area of map. Sleep Grenade Efficiency 2 – This upgrade takes 2 Arctic Hare Pelts and 2 Humpback Whale Skins. Humpbacks are in the Fort Louis and Fort Baie rouge area of the map. Both of these are in the North Atlantic area. Pistol Ammo Pouch 2 – You will need Fox Pelts and Arctic Fox Pelts. Finding the animals can be difficult at times, unless you know where to look. The White Whale can be found in the Fort Louis area. Deer are all over but I found mine at Ash Creek in the Two Bends area. Check back soon for more guides! I got my Lynx Pelts in Nerepis on the Halifax area of map and the Hare Pelts in Burgeo on the Fort Louis part of the map. The game will be the last in the franchis… The Grey Wolves can be found at Vallee Verte in the For La croix area of the map. Remove ads and unlock special features, River Valley – Ruisseau du Renard (52,273), North Atlantic – Port aux Basques (439,625), North Atlantic – Havre-Saint-Pierre (814,62). The Elk I found in Couer-De-L’hiber on the Fort Blanc section of the map. Both of these are found in the River Valley area. You'll usually find him diving deep into the latest releases as he attempts to conquer each and every game that crosses his path. Air Rifle Darts Pouch 2 – You will need 2 Black Wolf Pelts and 2 Polar Bear Pelts for this upgrade. The Humpback Whales can be found on the North Atlantic map. Hunter Outfit – This Takes 2 Grey Wolf Pelts and 3 Arctic Wolf Pelts. The Narwhal is located in the Fort Baie Rouge area of the map. This guide on How To Use The Crucifix In Phasmophobia explains an easy but effective method of completing the Objective titled…, Two Adventurer Feats require you to find two unique collectibles. Normal Foxes are in River Valley and Arctic Foxes are in the North Atlantic. Outposts are Assassin’s Creed Rogue’s equivalent of Warehouses from Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag and comprise one of several miscellaneous side-activities that can be undertaken in some select settlements around the world map. The Black Wolves are found in Or-Du-Norde in the Fort Blanc section of the map. Frontiersman Outift This outfit takes 2 Black Wolf Pelts and 4 Black Bear Pelts. Health Upgrade 1 – One of the most important upgrades and the first one is really simple. Whaler Outfit – This Takes 2 Shark Skins and 2 Killer Whale skins. Black Bears are at the Black Ridge in the Two Bends area of the map. The Black Wolves are found in Or-Du-Norde in the Fort Blanc section of the map. Pistol Ammo Pouch 1 – You will need a Deer Hide and Beaver Pelt. Humpbacks are in the Fort Louis and Fort Baie rouge area of the map. Berserk Grenade Pouch 1 – This upgrade takes 1 Black bear Pelt and 1 Shark Skin. The Hare Pelts in Burgeo on the Fort Louis part of the map. Arctic Wolves can be found at Port Menier in the Fort Baie Rouge area. Upgrade your ship to its maximum abilities! To complete an outpost infiltration, players need to enter the restricted area around the outpost icon itself, use eagle vision to identify the guard carrying the warehouse key and then either pick his pocket or kill him and loot the body to acquire the key. Assassin’s Creed® III Windows PC Keyboard and Mouse Controls Single-Player PAUSE Esc MAP Tab MOVE W / A / S / D EAGLE SENSE V CAMERA Mouse SWITCH CAMERA C FAST WALK Space Bar (while moving) JUMP / CLIMB Space Bar INTERACT / COUNTER E ASSASSINATE / MELEE Left Mouse Button USE TOOL Q AIM / LOCK F SPRINT Right Mouse Button (while moving) Health Upgrade 3 – This upgrade takes 2 Grey Wolf Pelts and 2 Killer Whale Skins. Pilfering supplies from a warehouse performs a similar function to attacking and plundering ships with the Morrigan, but usually with a much larger pay off in terms of money and quantities of materials/trade goods that you can obtain. This guide will help you find the animals so you can craft your upgrades and survive. I got my Lynx Pelts in Nerepis on the Halifax area of map. The Black Wolves are found in Or-Du-Norde in the Fort Blanc section of the map. Deer can be found at Ash Creek in the Two Bends area. Crafting plays a key part to your survival in Assassin's Creed Rogue. Arctic Wolf Pelts can be found in the North Atlantic and the Eastern Elks can be found in the River Valley. Crafting plays a key part to your survival in Assassin’s Creed Rogue. Same as the Berserk Grenade Efficiency above but two items instead of one. The Black Wolves are in the River Valley and the Polar Bears can be found in the North Atlantic. You can find Black Bears at the Black Ridge in the Two Bends area of the map. Berserk Grenade Pouch 2 – This upgrade takes 2 Polar Bear Skins and 2 White Whale Skins.